- Ramsoft Systems
- $111,010.00 -165,170.00/year*
- A minimum of ten (10) years' experience in software development, database administration, and/or related field;
- At least 6 years of experience SQL, PL/SQL, DDL and DML
- Strong experience with Oracle and PL/SQL backend development.
- Experienced in using Oracle development tools such as SQL Plus, SQL Developer, and SQL Loader for programming and maintaining applications.
- Working knowledge of Oracle 12c functionality.
- Should have worked on - Package , Procedure, Function constructs, views, Materialized Views, Query Re-Write, Indexing and Partitioning Concept.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experienced in creating Architectural Diagrams
- A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred;
- Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
- Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
- Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with designing, implementing, operating and administering relational DBMSs;
- Development/support experience with more than one DBMS product (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server);
- Extensive knowledge of/experience with DBMS Job Control Language (JCL), access methods, performance tuning, device allocation, validation checks, organization, security, documentation and statistical methods;
- Without assistance, capable of recommending the most appropriate DBMS product after evaluating a set of system requirements;
- Extensive experience producing database-related documentation such as administration policies, procedures, standards and guidelines;
- Able to obtain Postal clearance;
- Excellent communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or similar computer or engineering field, or equivalent experience and/or professional certification
- Experience working in both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with Niagara AX and Tridium
- Ability to participate in customer status meetings as scheduled
- Effective leadership to direct the work of others and judgment to plan and accomplish goal
- Ability to perform a variety of complicated tasks and displaying a wide degree of creativity and latitude
Associated topics: application, back end, c c++, c++, c#, perl, programming, sde, sdet, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...