Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Provide executive support for the Group President, North America Wholesale & Chaps
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Managing phones/messages and responding to basic requests for information
* Managing calendar on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, including all appointments, meetings and conference calls.
* Create daily itinerary that includes contact numbers, meeting locations, etc.
* Review and print e-mail as needed
* Create memos, meeting agendas and other correspondence
* Keep updated organizational chart
* Attend meetings and take notes, as needed
* Manage all vacation, personal and sick time for the department
* Coordinate all travel arrangements
* Monitor supply usage and budget
* Track and process all Corporate Card and invoice expenses on a monthly basis
* Send and track packages when necessary
* Execute additional administrative tasks as needed
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Minimum 2 years administrative support experience in a creative/dynamic environment (preferably at the senior executive Level)
* Strong Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interface with key executives in a professional manner
* Ability to multi-task
* Sets appropriate deadlines and priorities
* Strong follow up skills
Executive Assistant, North America Wholesale
* < Back to search results
Apply now Share Share Executive Assistant, North America Wholesale with Facebook Share Executive Assistant, North America Wholesale with Twitter Share Executive Assistant, North America Wholesale with a friend via e-mail
Sign up to receive job notifications.
Notify Me Associated topics: ad, campaign, capex, investment, media, public relation, publicist, social media, strategy, tv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.