Quad is currently seeking a experienced
Pressman for our Saratoga Springs, NY location. This position will set-up, operate and
maintain the press and auxiliary equipment related to the press. The Pressman will direct the activities of press crew with assigned tasks
during down time and make-ready periods. Job Duties include, but are not
- Make-ready and operate press based upon written
- Establish and maintain color and/or fold and
mechanical quality to BPC standards.
- Continuously monitor product for quality and approve
- Direct and coordinate activities of assigned crew
- Perform assigned make-ready duties.
- Complete required general maintenance and
- Complete required documentation, electronic and
paper, for assigned job.
- Perform duties of other Print Service manufacturing
positions as needed, following requisite training.
- Provide training for employees so the crew members
can provide coverage for each other and/or prepare them for future
- Follow all safety policies and regulations, report
any potential hazards, near-misses, or accidents immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees,
including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity
employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status,
disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by
applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment
of applicants and employees based on any of these protected
Drug Free Workplace