Program Senior Manager - Information Security Risk & Compliance
1401 Brick Alley
Loading some great jobs for you...
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Information Technology Project Management team collaborates with PwC practice leaders to develop and deliver technology solutions. We provide project management oversight and collaborate with various project resources and vendors to ensure the appropriate methodology is followed, deliverable quality is high, and satisfaction is achieved. Simply put, you'll solve business problems using technology, work with multiple teams concurrently, and be able to take pride in end to end ownership of a project.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
PwC IT Services Ltd (ITSCo) provides you with an opportunity to be at the centre of the Network's leading edge technology strategy. ITSCo's aim is to provide shared technology service to the Network in a secure, legal compliant and efficient manner. Being a key part of the ITSCo compliance function is a key role supporting the strategy. Being part of a global team, you will get the opportunity to work at a global level with multi-functional, multi-disciplinary teams from around the PwC network.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of Assurance, program/project management, and/or consulting experience. Preference for audit experience.
Project Management Professional (PMP) or other relevant professional qualification.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge of, and/or a proven record of success, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
* Working with a global network of professional services firms in managing a project team involving client-facing industry-related project management processes;
* Demonstrating knowledge of task-planning and resource allocation; time management, finance and quality management; teamwork dynamics and effectiveness; analytics and metrics monitoring and reporting; and documentation and recordkeeping; and,
* Demonstrating knowledge of information security, procedures and reporting standards, in particular SOC2 type 2 and ISO 27001 in the context of cloud and on prem hosting services.
Demonstrates intimate abilities, and/or a proven record of success, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
* Applying creative conflict resolution and negotiation skills within a context of political sensitivity and conflicting interests;
* Advising and/or assisting teams in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks according to project needs;
* Working both as a collaborative member of a high-performing team and working independently and proactively;
* Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of internal staff and management;
* Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience, proactively seeking clarification and feedback, and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues;
* Utilizing interpersonal skills by collaborating effectively; communicating clearly, concisely and tactfully with senior management, clients, peers, and staff;
* Applying problem-solving and business analysis, including exhibiting flexibility to manage through unanticipated issues, ad hoc requests, and exercising professional skepticism and judgment;
* Anticipating and negotiating consensuses amongst diverse groups while creating a positive impact in the activities of others not in own reporting structure;
* Creating and producing presentation slides; practice methodologies and tools; policies and procedures; and/or other standard business communications;
* Driving report creation, consolidation, and analysis, by utilizing Microsoft Office tools, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, to create deliverables;
* Implementing or operating with compliance standards such as ISO 27001, SOC 2, etc;
* Understanding legal and regulatory requirements and business drivers, and how to integrate these into the operating model;
* Designing, evaluating and documenting process improvements;
* Leading process improvement teams and interacting with technical managers and development teams; and,
* Working and collaborating with multicultural teams in multiple locations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.