Compensation: $112,860.00 - $167,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
PulsePoint is an advanced data and technology company that is breaking new ground with programmatic solutions for healthcare organizations, to personalize information and improve outcomes. We are leading a revolution in radical health personalization to help organizations improve how they provide care, education and support to people when they need it most. Through programmatic automation, we interpret the hard to read signals of the customer journey and understand the connection points between relevance and engagement. This enables us to deliver a suite of tools that allow for the seamless activation of health options.
This ideal candidate will partner with Account Executives to find, contact, and follow-up with prospective clients. Once you evaluate the client's needs, they will discuss PulsePoint's technological capabilities and business value with the client. The ideal candidate should be able to clearly articulate highly technical concepts to all prospective clients.
* Development and delivery of platform presentations and product demonstrations for new prospects and existing clients looking to move from our Managed Service to our Self Service platform
* Clearly articulate technical capabilities and give technical demonstrations
* Partner with the sales team to generate leads
* Find and maintain prospective clients
* Provide general technical support to clients
* Primary technical resource for sales team when selling platform technology
* Key technical adviser and product advocate
* Supporting Sales teams by authoring responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
Successful candidates are self-motivated with a proven track record in Demand Side Platforms (DSP), Ad Exchanges, Data Management Platform, or Third Party Ad Server deployments.
* They will have extensive knowledge of Ad-Tech industry technologies including auction-based ad exchanges, ad serving, behavioral targeting, performance optimization and analytics.
* Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with prospective leads
* They must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
* Organized and analytical, candidates must be able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
Associated topics: architect, building, engineer, field service, installation, lab, sales engineer, solution engineer, spinal, technical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...