VP, Director of Project Management - Digitas Health, New York
: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
About Digitas Health
Digitas Health is the?Agency of Now: the first global connected-health agency, purpose-built for marketing today. Digitas Health specializes in helping health brands navigate a complex and shifting media environment to create deeper, more relevant connections with their consumer and professional customers. ?With offices in Philadelphia, New York, San Francisco, and London, it is a member of the world's largest healthcare communications network, Publicis Health. As a member of this elite network, Digitas Health is also a member of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe S.A. (Euronext Paris: FR000#######), the world's third-largest communications group, second-largest media counsel and buying group, and a leader in digital communications.
The Vice President, Director is a big picture, strategic thinker who is an account team's production lead (or multiple accounts depending on the scope and size of the accounts and agency). The VP Director is ultimately responsible for the delivery of high-quality deliverables that power client satisfaction, meet business requirements, and balance client and agency economics. The VP, Director leads a multi-skill (ie online and offline) team of project managers that may include people at the Associate Director level. This person is experienced, works independently, and is considered an \"expert\" in project management by peers in other capabilities.
* Problem solving: Skillfully identifies and removes barriers to project success
* Corporate leader: Visible leader of high-profile corporate initiatives
* Strategic: Has a firm grasp on the big picture
* PM Approach: Ensures that the project management team utilizes a flexible project management approach
* PM Technical Skills: Solid knowledge and experience in digital and traditional production processes. Leads large teams to drive complex programs/campaigns to completion based on scope and budget. Well-versed in production needs; considered an expert in multiple channels and understands other mediums well enough to be a strategic problem solver
* Talent Selection: Demonstrates the ability to hire and retain highly capable people while fostering diversity and career development
* SOWs: Reviews key team SOWs to ensure accuracy
* Growing talent: Demonstrated ability to grow and develop mid to senior level producer talent
* Technology: Continuously learning technology. Strong understanding of today's digital technologies
* [Optional: add sentence or two specific to BU here]
* Intellectual capital: Able to turn standard project materials into high-value intellectual capital
* Resource allocation: Reviews all projects across account to determine resource and skill requirements; drives resource allocation management; ensures the right resources are cast to the need
* Project Plans: Accountable for account-level master project plan creation and management.
* Process improvement: Proactively identifies opportunities to adjust processes for efficiencies
* Quality Control: Structures and leads project status reviews; leads cross-team post-mortem sessions
* Informing: Partners with account/ marketing team to provide appropriate and consistent communication directly to client(s) in an effort to clearly manage expectations
* Risk Management: Leads large teams to develop and manage risk mitigation plans
Tactics and Execution
* Resources: Able to roll up resource data on large multi-lane relationships and manage increasing and decreasing resource needs
* Agency Cost management: Vigilantly seeks to optimize both agency services and internal resources
* Internal Relationships and Team Leadership: Collaborative business partner to team capability leads
* Management: Responsible for the career development of others
* Execution: Prioritizes work in progress (WIP) with production and account teams to pull work forward and break bottlenecks
* Vendors: Point of escalation for vendor management concerns
* Scope Definition: Scopes and estimates complex, multi-channel engagements
* [Optional: add sentence or two specific to BU here]
* Relationship: Establishes solid, direct relationships with clients
* Team communication: Develops opportunities to expand/improve communication between clients, third parties, and internal team
* Client knowledge: Understands the client's business and plans projects accordingly
* Passion: Demonstrates passion for the brands and our work
* Problem Solving: Able to drive difficult or complex production discussions with client and facilitate resolution
* New Business: Production lead on new business pitches; identifies upsell opportunities
* Communication and Writing: Uses excellent interpersonal and listening skills
* Proficient level client facing skills
* Expert negotiation and conflict management skills
* Expert in Microsoft Office including Excel and Microsoft Project
* Expert knowledge of digital
* Knowledge of healthcare is required
* Exhibits Integrity and Trust
* Exhibits Self Development
Education and Experience
* Bachelors degree required
* Agency experience required
* Healthcare experience preferred
* Significant professional project management experience
* Expert planning, coordination, management, and communication skills are required
* Expert with risk management, change management, communications management
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach. We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries. We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business
transformation in today's world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients' needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients' brands.
Not all applicants will be contacted. PHCG is an equal opportunity employer.
No vendor/agency solicitation please.
Associated topics: business, community, donor, government, market, media, public relations, regulatory, relation, social media
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.