We are searching for a Member Services Representative to join our team! As a member of our staff, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional \"Judgement Free\" member experience!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Customer Service/Front Desk Activities: * Greet members and guests, providing exceptional customer service and doing your best to make members feel comfortable and welcomed! * Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions. * Check members in, tour and sign up new members, log amenities and communicate updates and events to members and guests. * Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner. * Conduct beverage or merchandise purchases on the point of sale system. * Member Accounts: * Utilize POS system to assist with new membership cards, change of address and billing or payment questions. * Club Cleanliness and Maintenance: * Go above and beyond to keep the front desk area and lobby clean and orderly. * Regular facility cleaning and upkeep such as mopping up spills under equipment, trash removal, cleaning windows and mirrors, and re-racking weights. * Regular cleaning of all exercise equipment and tanning beds. * Regular restroom and wet area cleaning and stocking.
* 6-12 months of Customer Service experience is preferred. * High school diploma/GED equivalent required. * Must be 18 years of age or older. * Basic computer proficiency with an eye for accuracy. * Punctuality and reliability is a must. * Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member's expectations.
* Continual standing and walking during shift. * Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift. * Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. * Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Why you should join Planet Fitness!
* Contribute to changing people's lives every day by helping us create a healthier Planet! * Work hard and play hard with an amazing group of talented, dynamic professionals!
Want more reasons?
* Medical and Dental Insurance * Vacation/Sick Time/Holiday Pay * Free Black Card Membership * 401(K) and Roth Retirement Savings Plans * Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts * Term Life Insurance
Associated topics: agent, client service, platform support, rep, representante de servicio al cliente, service, support, system support, technical support, telephone service representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.