We are searching for a motivated Cleaner to join our team! As a member of our staff, you will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility and maintain a positive member experience. You will also provide a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional \"Judgement Free\" member experience! Some of your responsibilities will include:
Club Cleanliness and Maintenance:
* Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor in accordance with Planet Fitness standards and guidelines. * Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products. * Properly dispose of trash. * Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager. * Follow \"Lost and Found Policy\" and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately. * Other cleaning duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Applicants for an overnight position must submit to a 7-year criminal background check within the first week of hire. Continued employment will be based on satisfactory outcome of the background check. * Custodial experience is preferred. * Punctuality and reliability are a must. * Honesty and exceptional work ethic. * Ability to solve problems independently. * Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language. * High School diploma/GED equivalent required. * Must be 18 years of age or older.
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
* Work is performed in an indoor and outdoor field environment. * Travel from site to site. * Exposure to noise, dust, grease, gasses, cleaning chemicals, mechanical and electrical hazards and all types of weather and temperature conditions. * Requires sufficient physical ability and mobility to walk, stand, and sit for prolonged periods of time; to frequently stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, reach, twist, grasp, and make repetitive hand movement in the performance of daily duties; to climb unusual heights on ladders; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull moderate to heavy amounts of weight (over 80lbs). * Verbally communicate to exchange information. * Must maintain physical ability to administer CPR in the event of a medical emergency. * See and hear in the normal visual/audio range with or without correction.
Why you should join Planet Fitness?
* Contribute to changing people's lives every day by helping us create a healthier Planet! * Work alongside an amazing group of talented, dynamic professionals!
Want more reasons?
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance * PTO - Paid Time Off * Free Black Card Membership * 401(K) and Roth Retirement Savings Plans * Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts * STD, LTD, Term Life Insurance and other benefits
Associated topics: business, general manager, housing assistant, manager i, manager ii, manager facilities, operations manager, supervise, supervisor, supervisory
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.