Account Manager, Small Medium Business
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
In just a little over a decade, PitchBook has grown into a global organization with offices in London, Seattle, San Francisco, New York and Mumbai. With consistent high double-digit growth since 2009, the company has become the industry's leading source of private market data, serving more than 4,000 clients around the world.
PitchBook is committed to fostering an open, collaborative work environment driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. Our culture is at the heart of our success, and it's something we work on every day.
Located in the Flatiron District, our NYC office is a major driver of PitchBook's growth and production. Building on a rich tradition-but emphasizing innovation-the office shares characteristics with PitchBook and the financial technology industry itself. The reimagined space offers a warm, vibrant environment while fostering collaboration and camaraderie for our hard-working team. Our NYC office presents an opportunity to be part of a truly disruptive financial data provider in the heart of the financial universe.
About the Role:
\"Customers are King!\" Each and every day the Customer Success Team works to ensure that are clients are maximizing the value they are receiving from PitchBook. Onboarding, training, support, business development and renewals are handled by the Customer Success team. We believe in doing whatever it takes to make our customers successful and the Customer Success team drives that success every day.
As an Account Manager for SMB accounts, you'll be responsible for all aspects of your client's experience with PitchBook. Account Managers onboard, train, engage, grow and renew their book of clients. You will be dedicated to maximizing the value your clients receive from PitchBook by building relationships with key decision makers.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Act as the go-to product expert for a dedicated portfolio of clients to ensure they derive value from the PitchBook platform
* Onboard new users and conducts training sessions designed to meet the individual business needs of each client
* Review customer health and usage data to identify opportunities to improve adoption
* Proactively go above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction throughout the entire client lifecycle
* Manage the renewal and upgrade process with each of their assigned accounts
Skills and Qualifications:
* Great verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
* An appreciation for the PE / VC marketplace and the ability to learn, comprehend, and demonstrate, why and how each of our client types engages with our product and our data
* Ideally will have at least two (2) years of account management experience
* Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
* A BA/BS degree
At PitchBook, we provide transparency into the capital markets by organizing the world's meaningful business information and making it useful to our customers. We work tirelessly to arm global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape-including companies, investors, funds, investments, exits and people-so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. Our data and analysis are available through our award-winning flagship product, the PitchBook Platform, as well as our powerful suite of integrated tools, industry news and in-depth reports.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your CV today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.
Loading some great jobs for you...