Strategic Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
The Senior Account Executive (SAE) is a consultative new business sales role that prospects, orchestrates the buyer journey across multiple decision-makers and influencers, recommends and proposes tailored solutions, and closes B2B SaaS new business in a territory of Enterprise and High Value Mid-Market target accounts. This is a newly created position driven by the growth and success we ve had in this market segment.
Successful SAEs are ambitious, entrepreneurial and thoughtful sellers who recognize that success comes from proactively driving a schedule of activities to keep one s pipeline full while still approaching each account strategically, presenting a researched value proposition and business impact solution specific to that prospect s challenges in image, video and photo workflows.
What You ll Be Selling
Libris by PhotoShelter is the Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform loved by teams who rely on visuals videos, photos, artwork -- to succeed. How do we know this?
- We have 1,000+ customers in corporations, professional sports teams, universities, travel and government organizations
- G2 reviews place us in the upper right quadrant of Leaders
- Our customer retention rate is 97% five years running
- Meet or exceed individual monthly and quarterly New ARR and deal targets from a defined territory of Enterprise and High Value Mid-Market accounts
- Own the sale cycle from suspect to closed won, orchestrating the buyer journey for a fantastic first experience and handoff to Customer Success that s set up to succeed
- Manage to an agreed upon set of activities, pipeline development and prospect mix to ensure consistent performance excellence quarter to quarter
- Leverage SalesTech and communications tools, prepare quotes/proposals, and maintain activities in Salesforce to track and scale a predictable and repeatable sales model, delivering on forecast
- Contribute to PhotoShelter team knowledge and best practices in B2B SaaS sales excellence, industry, market feedback and customer value
Note: This is predominantly an Inside Sales position, with travel encouraged to relevant events and accounts within commuting distance or whose opportunity warrants cross-country travel as pre-approved by the SVP of Revenue
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3+ years Outbound B2B SaaS Sales experience in Enterprise and/or Mid-Market accounts selling to Marketing, Communications, Social, Product/Project Management, IT and/or Economic decision-makers and often all of them in the same account
- A documented track record of meeting and exceeding quotas, and the activities and success metrics that consistently got you there
- Demonstrated knowledge and stories on how you ve consultatively approached and addressed the needs and workflow challenges of teams with mission-critical roles around visual assets
- Maximized time in front of prospects understanding and solving business challenges via the use of video conference, web sharing, phone calls, in person meetings, research tools and other SalesTech
- Contributed to the success of one s employers by leading in performance and by example, sharing what works in a way that the whole team benefits
- Passion for and success in a small business or startup culture, succeeding with one s wit, attitude and resources at hand
- Uncapped Commissions and the opportunity to see your revenue contributions directly impact company wide success. We CHERISH our sales reps!
- An inspired environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we ve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work in NYC by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Visual Media industry expertise through exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
- Location. Beautiful views of Trinity Church, The Hudson & East rivers and the Financial District.
- Food. Lots of it. Always. Usually in combination with photo slideshows and team events.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive annual salary, monthly paid commissions, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, life), 28 PTO days from year 1, and commuter benefits.
Loading some great jobs for you...