All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Support the Executive Development group in the design, development, execution, and measurement of our Succession Planning and Talent Review process as well the tracking and monitoring of our Key Talent globally. This position consults with stakeholders across the company to support the overall executive development needs of the business.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
* Create and manage all project documentation to support the Executive Development function inclusive of the PVH Talent Review and Succession Planning process and events (project plan, briefing decks, guides, marketing material, etc.). * Consult with internal and external stakeholders to foster partnership and ensure seamless communication/execution of projects/tasks. * Coordinate assessments and related developmental planning support/tools. * Support the design, development, and implementation of Key Talent development programs for the organization working closely with our regional partners. * Support the ongoing development of the HR department staff in the areas of Talent Review, development planning, and assessment. * In partnership with Manager, the Specialist will write, design, develop, and maintain various guides, handbooks, and presentations for a variety of audiences (Executives, HR & Talent partners and managers) that encapsulate and summarize Executive Development /Talent Management & Organization Effectiveness policies/practices relevant to the audience. * Participate in drafting and/or editing of presentations on Executive Development initiatives for senior executives. * Create and monitor online portals and sites. * Serve as the key subject matter expert/liaison on the Talent worklet in Workday, regularly running reports and summarizing key findings/insights.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* 3+ years working in an HR and/or Talent Management environment along with experience creating presentations/briefings to audiences through executive leaders. Experience managing complex projects and with designing and managing various talent development initiatives. * Experience with assessment tools and development planning. * Experience in interpreting various data and synthesizing to ensure audience understanding. * Must possess an in depth understanding and hands on capabilities with Microsoft SharePoint. * Have knowledge with Workday. * Some travel required to PVH offices in Bridgewater and some travel to other PVH locations, remote sites, field meetings or offsite events.
* Advanced degree in Organizational Effectiveness or related field, with Master's preferred. * Project management expertise/certification.
* Strong organization, analysis, and planning skills. * Strong project management skills and follow up skills. * Strong teamwork and collaboration skills. * Strong written and verbal communication skills. * Strong presentation skills and expertise in delivering comprehensive presentation decks. * High proficiency in presentation design nuances and principles, specifically, how to tell a story. * Strong background in presentation design. * Strong PC skills including knowledge of talent & learning systems. * Detail oriented. * Strong time management.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.