Sr Web Project Coordinator - PVH Corp.
Compensation: $64,580.00 - $104,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Sr Web Project Coordinator ideal candidate is someone with experience in design project management processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and relishes taking ownership of projects from beginning to end.
This position is responsible for gate keeping work requests and managing project workflow handled by the Marketing Dept.; including ensuring all work is entered into project management software, assigning project owners, deadlines and identifying critical steps required to complete the work. This position will lead team meetings to report project status and ensure that all commitments and deadlines are met. This position ensures the department has the necessary resources required to complete work on time.
The Senior Project Coordinator will work closely with other Project Managers, Designers, and Front-End Developers, during every phase of our projects. The ideal candidate should have real-world experience managing the design and development processes.
* Serve as the primary point-of-contact for project stakeholders.
* Responsible for planning, managing, monitoring and controlling the execution of a number of digital initiatives from beginning to end.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining detailed and accurate project plans in Wrike.
* Manage project scope, identifying, defining and communicating risks and change requests
* Manage assigning individual project tasks, scheduling and holding regular meetings to monitor and document progress, ensuring we stay on time.
* Understand and anticipate project resource volumes and dependencies as well as actively resolving and escalating issues and conflicts as appropriate.
* Audit and review existing process to details gaps and develop new improved process.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
2-3 years professional experience working with digital creative teams.
Degree/Certification in Project Management or proven work experience equivalent
* Experience with managing digital design & development projects.
* Knowledge of web technologies and web design process.
* Solid understanding of project management processes including requirements development, scope definition, resource management, and risk identification.
* Experience authoring and maintaining project management plans and scope documents.
* Experience managing projects for multi-disciplinary teams including Content, UX, Design, and Technology.
* Familiarity with multiple project management methodologies.
* Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, organizational, prioritization, and decision making skills
* Expert Knowledge of project management software.
* Familiarity with Wrike and Smartsheet.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...