Merch Assistant - CALVIN KLEIN
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
The merchandising assistant will support the Merchandising team with the day to day operations and functions including power point presentations, data entry in Excel, consolidating information, and calendar management.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB
* Assist with requests from our regional partners, being proactive and following up as needed. Follow up on information requested to the regions/ countries
* Support the team with creating powerpoint presentations Collect, aggregate and prepare global overview reports in excel
* Partners with International Market Product/Brand Director to coordinate and align the regional needs
* Manage the merchant calendars by arrange meetings, developing agendas, and preparing meeting materials
* Collect and compile calendars as requested by management
* Collaborate and liaise between marketing and Merchandising team to foster effective communication streams between departments.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 1-2 years merchandising experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in merchandising or related field
* Detail oriented
* Proficient in Excel, and ability to quickly pick up multiple systems
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
* High level of analytical skills and conceptual creative ability
* Maniacal about accuracy
* Passionate about details
Associated topics: brand marketing, campaign, investment, leverage, marketing, media, needs, promo, social media marketing, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...