Corporate Responsibility Programs Specialist - PVH Corp.
Employment Type: Full-Time
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Corporate Responsibility Programs Specialist plays a critical role in liaising with PVH business divisions to support our Forward Fashion strategy and integrate CR initiatives within cross-functional work streams. The ideal candidate will be a strong relationship-builder and communicator of CR subject matter, as well as possess an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Liaise with Supply and Merchandising Teams (45%)
* Support the CR team's communication strategy by providing visibility on suppliers' CR performance through dashboards and issue-specific consultations
* Partner with supply divisions, merchandising teams, and 3rd party vendors to onboard new factories, monitor factory exits, track order volumes, and ensure CR assessments on a timely basis
* Conduct trainings for supply chain teams and provide technical support on how to leverage the CR team's data management system
* Support Implementation of PVH's Responsible Business Practices and Living Wage Strategies (30%)
* Work with internal leaders to leverage standardized industry tools which allow PVH to evaluate and improve our own business practices
* Partner with cross-functional teams to embed responsible business practices considerations into existing initiatives and KPIs
* Assist in data collection and analysis to measure progress against our Forward Fashion target to \"Advance Living Wages
* Partner with Wholesale Customers and Licensors on CR Requirements (25%)
* Monitor wholesale customer and licensor CR requirements to identify alignment with PVH CR's \"A Shared Commitment\" and factory assessment program
* Represent PVH by completing online compliance training modules and attending compliance workshops
* Manage factory registrations and assessment requirements
* Conduct due diligence when Sales is exploring new brand partnerships to ensure a shared vision for supply chain compliance
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 3 - 5 years of relevant experience; Coursework and interest in Supply Chain Management / Human Rights / Sustainability
Education: Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with external business partners and with overseas teams
* Ability to develop and manage project plans and associated materials
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to think quickly, produce deliverables in a timely manner, respond to changing demands, anticipate future problems, and recommend preventive courses of action
* Knowledge of product development, wholesale, licensing, supply chain management, and human rights and environmental sustainability in the apparel sector is strongly recommended
* Adept written and verbal communicator with ability to listen, understand and account for different perspectives, and respond appropriately to varied audiences including external stakeholders and cross-functional partners
* Positive and team-oriented attitude with proactive approach, strong work ethic, and effective stress management
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Loading some great jobs for you...