Phillips Edison & Company is seeking an experienced investment management professional to provide leadership in overseeing and growing our investment management platform. The Company currently has $1B under management and expects to grow our third party assets under management to $2.5B over the next few years. This position will report directly to the President and will be a key member of the company's Senior Leadership team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Responsible for managing and growing PECO's Investment Management platform * Lead all accounting, financial planning, business analysis and forecasting for the investment management platform * Develop new business from prospecting through closing. Achieve specific annual targets * Build strong external partnership with clients, prospects and consultants * Effectively coordinate with the Company's portfolio management, leasing and property management teams to deliver the expected level of asset performance * Effectively coordinate the acquisition and disposition efforts of the investment management platform with the Company's dedicated transactions team * Implement milestones and guardrails for financial performance to support business plans * Own the monthly reporting and analysis of financial results, including variances to business plan, and highlight key issues, risks, and business drivers to partners * Work with various stakeholders across the organization to provide accurate and proactive forecasting of revenue and expenses throughout each quarter * Prepare monthly reports on business performance and future recommendations * Maintain metrics-based financial analyses for partners and mar recommendations to drive strategies * Implement processes and procedures to streamline financial reporting and accuracy of data
Specific Candidate Requirements
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field is required. * Master's degree, CPA or CFA preferred.
* Minimum of 10 years work experience in real estate investment management with increasing responsibilities. * Must have previous experience managing a team with a demonstrated focus on employee development.
* The right candidate will possess a high level of executive presence and engaging communication style. This individual should display strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work effectively with all levels in an organization. * Must be a self-starter, with the ability to prioritize competing initiatives; ability to work both independently and within a team; Willing and able to get 'hands dirty'
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.