Job Title: National Brand Ambassador, Commercial Advocacy
Department: Spirits Marketing
Reporting to: Commercial Advocacy Director
Location: New York, NY
The National Brand Ambassador position will be responsible for gaining traction for the brand through brand building activation, trade advocacy, and supporting the commercial goals of Activation Specialists, distributor partners and local sales teams. The role serves to increase brand awareness, drive velocity, distribution, trade education objectives and work closely with brand teams to ensure regional brand ambassadors are bringing brand engagement platforms to live.
Educate and Inspire:
* Serve as the face of the Pernod Ricard portfolio
* Execute on and off premise trainings
* Collaborate with HQ team and distributor partners to drive sales, in market account planning, activation planning and KPI delivery
* Distributor, Activation Specialists and local team 'work withs'
* Recruitment for large scale brand trade and consumer events
* Create and maintain relationships with national stakeholders; trade community, USBG, influencers and partners
* Engage with BarSmarts by recruitment key trade members and activating at Advanced events
* Key recruiter for open Brand Ambassador roles
* Assist with mixology and brand drink strategies when needed
* Serve as brand face during experiential events when needed
* Social media maven increase network and posts that align with brand consumer engagement platform
* Assist in new hire training
* Execute key large-scale retailer events
* Engage with Prestige portfolio on experiential events within Prestige network
* Engage within bartender advocacy education programs within PRUSA
* Establish a network of key trade partners and brand advocates
* Serve as spirits/on-premise expert in assisting brand teams with staffing, strategy and experiential concepts
* National PR
* Budget management
* Monthly recaps
* Expense management
* Staff training reporting
* Competitive activity reporting
* Social media presence
Key Contact points (external and internal):
* Commercial Advocacy Director
* Senior Sales Manager Commercial Advocacy
* Senior Marketing Manager Commercial Advocacy
* Brand Activation Team
* Brand Engagement Team
* Four-year college degree is preferred.
* Requires 5+ years of spirits experience
* Strong social media presence required
* Ability to travel up to 50%
* Strong voice able to relay, effectively, information and points of view in a persuasive manner, building consensus across constituencies. Excellent written and spoken communication.
* Fiscally minded able to manage, track and forecast funding needs to the benefit of the business.
* Sales minded able to sell and leverage the PRUSA portfolio
* Digital Savvy understands the importance of social media and able to leverage within the on-premise universe and has a large social network
* Commercially minded able to work collaboratively with all commercial partners, and to ensure ongoing communication.
* Team oriented able to work collaboratively and within company style across a variety of teams, personalities and situations to ensure consistency of programming and belief in concept.
Who are we?
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT Vodka, Chivas Regal Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Malibu, Kahla Liqueur, Beefeater Gin, and Avin Tequila (through a joint venture with Tequila Avin); such superior wines as Jacob's Creek and Brancott Estate; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jout Champagne, G.H. Mumm Champagne and Mumm Napa sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
* Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
* Offers will be subject to United States local terms.