Truck Driver - Home Daily - Earn Up to $65,000/Year - No-Touch Freight
Compensation: $46,150.00 - $64,230.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Now Hiring CDL A Company Drivers
Home Daily - Earn Up to $65,000/Year - No-Touch Freight
- Home Daily
- No-touch freight
- Outstanding company safety record
- Premier driver recognition program
- Competitive starting salary
- Career stability
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
- Superior trucks and 24/7 roadside support
- Dedicated accounts
- Lots of training opportunities
- Route/activity: No touch Freight. Truck drivers are responsible for delivering product to customers. Flatbed tarping and strapping. 1,200-1,500 miles per week
- Shift: Early morning dispatch. Home daily. Weekends off
- Equipment: 48' flatbed trailers and extenders. The longest material is 60'.
- Compensation: $65,000 annually. $0.51/cpm, 1,500 miles per week; $25.63 per stop, 3-6 stops/day; $30 per event for tarping (1 tarp per route)
- Driving your assigned truck safely and responsibly
- Following all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Reporting problems with your truck, as well as accidents, traffic violations, and damage before and after route
- Acting as the main point of contact with your customer
- At least 21 years old
- CDL Class A license with Airbrake endorsement
- 1 year of documented tractor-trailer driving experience in last 3 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
- Excellent customer service skills
- Focused on safety
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education and criminal history) and drug screening required
*This application is a submission of interest and is the first step of the hiring process, to be considered for this position please complete Penske's full application in the link that follows.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, company driving, company driving needed, company truck driving, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road driving, regional driving route, time at home
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...