Serves as the primary technical and product demonstration resource for the field sales force. Acts in a consultative capacity during the product and technology evaluation stages of the sales cycle. Articulates the features and benefits of our technology and product offerings during the sales process.
* Develops and delivers targeted demonstrations of the Paychex Human Capital Management product suite to prospective and current clients. Participates in the needs analysis phase of the sales cycle to identify prospect?s requirements.
* Provides ongoing training, knowledge sharing, and product specific training sessions to increase the product knowledge level of field sales.
* Identifies and documents prospective clients? custom reporting and interface needs to determine requirements and provide solutions. Coordinates with internal and external resources (i.e. Operational partners, Custom Interface department, and third party vendors) to develop and present solutions to prospects during the sales process.
* Utilizes various report writing and data exporting tools to assist in the development and maintenance of client-specific reporting needs.
* Participates in the maintenance of a library and/or knowledge base of interface-specific documentation and solutions to ensure consistent solutions.
* Communicates with potential clients, as it relates to product functionality and technical aspects of the product offering, to support District Sales Managers and Sales Representatives. Acts as technical advisor to the prospective client.
* Assists in responding to product functionality and technology areas of RFIs/RFPs to ensure accurate information is presented to prospective client.
* Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science - Preferred
* 5 years of experience in Progressive experience in supporting, implementing, or training large revenue and/or complex sales opportunities. Must possess experience presenting to C-level prospects. Associated topics: installation, laboratory, medical, sales applications engineer, sales engineer, spinal, technical, trauma, vascular, web service
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.