Warehouse Inventory Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Req ID: ******
Job Function: Logistics
Contract Type: Regular Employment
Job Level: Management
The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 80 countries, and employs around 15,000 people worldwide.
Purpose of Position:
Assist management in leading the warehouse in all operational disciplines and ensure operational excellence, high productivity and customer satisfaction.
* Train staff on warehouse procedures, cargo handling, loading/unloading and packing (if applicable).
* Assure adequate and timely training of staff on hazardous materials and regulations.
* Full Warehouse inventory responsibility and ownership including wall to wall inventories and mandatory cycle counts.
* Assure compliance with corporate warehouse policies, procedures and programs.
* Exception reporting to management on any issues regarding inbound or outbound shipments and current inventory.
* Recommend changes in process in order to improve the warehouse area and operating efficiency.
* Monitor product movement within Warehouse Management System for historical data and analysis.
* Manage and provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting from Warehouse Management System extraction in proper format for analysis and Key Performance Indicator assessment.
* Execute daily cycle counts at levels in accordance to agreements and Key Performance Indicator's.
* Monitor and control inventory variances, overseeing inventory adjustment validation and resolution process.
* Assure proper maintenance of inbound and outbound shipment records.
* Monitor and control warehouse processes and operation to insure timely visibility of product.
* Control/monitor proper documentation and labeling for the overall mapping of Warehouse Management System and its maintenance.
* Monitor all Key Performance Indicators associated with the current inventory in the Warehouse Management System, multiple warehouses and associated locations and report to management.
* Assist management in continuous training and education of the department staff and supervise cross-training.
* Planning and scheduling of team members based on workload requirements in order to execute tasks at high standards.
Skills & Requirements:
* Proven track record of inventory control, analytics, stock keeping Unit policies and forecasting in a warehouse environment
* Excellent and thorough knowledge of warehouse environment and Warehouse Management System applications
* In depth knowledge of warehouse processes associated with Best Practices and Logistics Excellence programs
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft office applications ( Excel and Word)
* Excellent communication and people skills to the customer and staff
* College degree in supply chain or logistics related field preferred
* Detail oriented
* Team player
* Fluent in English
* Must be Bilingual (English / Spanish)
* Excellent and thorough knowledge of warehouse environment, and Warehouse Management System applications
* Extensive experience in office system (Microsoft Excel) Mandatory
Loading some great jobs for you...