- Palace Entertainment
- $64,580.00 -104,060.00/year*
3211 Horseblock Road
Reporting to the Group Sales Manager, the Birthday and Sales Coordinator at Boomers' Medford is responsible for coordinating all birthday parties and small groups contacting groups and birthday parties, and maintaining relationships with prior groups.
Primary Job Functions:
* Coordinate sales programs as delegated by the General Manager
* Meets or exceeds all established group sales, group sales special event, and birthday party revenue targets
* Ability to be trained to operate FEC POS system and other areas of inside operations
* Enter information in computer program efficiently and accurately
* Confirm weekly birthday parties and inform the Food & Beverage manager of any special food requests, party platters, etc
* Ability to professionally handle all incoming phone calls and walk-in inquiries
* Responsible for booking and handling details of Birthday Parties, answering Group Sales inquiries (incoming calls and walk-ins), and booking Groups as directed
* Works closely with General Manager and Marketing Manager to maximize property sales potential and to ensure high levels of guest satisfaction
* Coordinates details for all groups booked
* Greets and check-ins groups
* Inventory control and ordering for all birthday supplies
* Training and managing birthday party program and Party Hosts
* Maintain communication with the General Manager and all other department managers to ensure proper scheduling and planning for groups and birthday parties
* Contacts prior groups and birthday parties for rebooking and contacts new groups and parties to generate new business
* Any other duties are directed by the Sales Manager and/or General Manager
* At least one year sales experience
* Strong organizational skills
* Self-starter with strong work ethic and positive attitude
* Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
* General knowledge of MS Office
* General knowledge of sales programs such as SalesForce
* Ability to write routine correspondence and reports
* Ability to speak professionally and effectively before groups, guests, and managers
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL HOURLY SEASONAL POSITION AND IS SCHEDULED BASED ON PARK NEEDS AND THE BUSYNESS OF THE SEASON. Excellent performance could lead to potential to hours after the season is over in other capacities.
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, director of sales, leader, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales leader, sales manager, team leader, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...