Join OTG as an Account Executive and drive a new type of hospitality experience at our Park Avenue South Headquarters. Discover career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare and a competitive 401k match.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you'll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. And because our people drive our experiences, we offer some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
Are you tired working in corporate America? OTG, one of America's fastest growing, privately-held, family hospitality, technology and digital media companies, is hiring aggressive, entrepreneurial, results- driven sales professionals to sell its highly interactive digital assets featured at leading airports across the United States and Canada including JFK, LaGuardia, Newark, Philadelphia, Houston, Washington, DC, Toronto and more. Our unique I-Pad technology (more than 16,000) and media platforms, which support our 350 cutting edge restaurants, markets and newsstands, are re-inventing the travel experience. We are looking for closers, Digital Account Executives to join us in our New York Headquarters.
* Develop and maintain key client relationships.
* Create interactive, consumer facing media campaigns across our suite of digital platforms designed to drive customer sales and engagement.
* Build and nurture relationships with the advertising arms of the airport authorities and airline partners across airports within the portfolio.
* Forge strong working relationships with the heads of business and senior members of staff at key media and planning agencies to secure partnerships on an ongoing basis.
* Responsible for prospecting, sales, and negotiation activity, monitoring the performance of client campaigns, drawing insight from results to increase effectiveness.
* Be able to achieve objective goals.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
* BA/BS in Sales, Business Management, or related field.
* 4-5+ years of sales experience (radio, digital, out of home (OHO) which included billboards, airports, street signs, etc.)
* Maintains established relationships with clients and partners in the Metro NYC market
* Minimum 2-4 years of experience in outside sales/business development.
* Knowledge and experience in Out-of-Home (OOH).
* Self- starter who has a proven track record of closing business and exceeding revenue goals.
* Demonstrated ability to think outside the box.
* Ability to assess client needs effectively and address through our cutting- edge products and services.
* Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work.
* Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
* Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.