Osteria Morini brings the soulful cuisine and convivial spirit of Emilia-Romagna in northern Italy to Manhattan s vibrant SoHo neighborhood. Located on Petrosino Square, this 98-seat restaurant features the cuisine of acclaimed chef, Michael White, and selectively looks for individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and who thrive in an environment that demands excellence in every dimension. Under the leadership of General Manager, Christina Caruana, Osteria Morini strives to provide superb cuisine and seamless service through teamwork and execution.
- Work the line through busy services
- Keeping a clean and organized work station
- Making sure station is stocked before and after each shift
- One or more years of line experience in a fast-paced restaurant
- Candidates should be highly organized, efficient, and be able to work precisely
- Willingness to learn and take direction from Chef
- Considerable working knowledge of food preparation
- Culinary/College degree a plus
- Must have open availability and able to work flexible hours
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full time employees. If you are interested in joining the Osteria Morini Soho team, please submit your resume. Attachments that cannot be opened will not be considered.
Altamarea Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More detail about Osteria Morini part of Altamarea Group, please visit
Associated topics: cocinera de la parrilla, commercial, commercial kitchen, cook, diner, fryer, lunch, maker, meat cutter, restaurant assistant cook
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...