Associate Director, Contracting Operations
Compensation: $148,840.00 - $206,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Oscar is working hard to provide the kind of health insurance we would want for ourselves. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, and human. The Network Data & Workflow Optimization (NDWO) Team translates business and regulatory requirements into scalable, automated processes and identifies opportunities for optimization.
As the Associate Director of Contracting Operations, you will lead the design optimization of Oscar's Credentialing, Direct Contracting, and P&L operations to ensure the efficiency, integrity, and scalability of Oscar's contracting and credentialing processes.
In this role, you will:
* Own the operational excellence of Oscar's contracting, credentialing, and P&L processes, partnering across the business to scope, advocate for, and implement your team's operational and analytical initiatives.
* Design, lead, and scale an exceptional team of operational and technical reports, developing the capacity and expertise within your team needed to accomplish Oscar's contracting and credentialing objectives.
* Synthesize key insights from your team to drive improvements to Oscar's contracting and credentialing strategies and standards.
Key Competencies & Skills:
The ideal profile for success in this role:
* You are a seasoned people and process leader, with 8+ years of experience building and scaling high-performing teams and operations.
* You have outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to build models to answer questions, lead and collaborate with analytical teams, and translate business needs into clear technical requests.
* You are fluent in frameworks for operational excellence, with a proven track record or building and implementing efficient and effective processes.
* You are comfortable with ambiguity and creating structure for yourself and for your team.
* You are an outstanding collaborator and structured project manager, with the ability to lead cross-functionally to drive results across diverse stakeholders.
We think it will make a big (positive) difference if you also have?
* A Bachelor's degree and MBA or Lean/Six Sigma certification
* Experience working on or closely with Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams
* Experience in healthcare contracting, sales, business development, consulting, or partnerships, or a demonstrated understanding of payer/provider markets through a different field
* Experience building new teams or functional units at early-stage or high-growth enterprises
Pay Transparency statement: Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Equal Opp Employer statement: At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Disability/Accommodation: Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (...@hioscar.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Associated topics: administrative assistant, asso, associate, chief operations officer, document, front desk, food, operational assistant, operations director, staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...