Principal Sales Consultant-Information Management & Analytics Team - Database Expert
Employment Type: Full-Time
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requirements: Principal Sales Consultant/Cloud Platform Specialist/Database
We are searching for Oracle Principal Sales Consultant to assist our Sales Teams in supporting our Cloud customers as they adopt cloud applications and achieve value from their Cloud investments.
The Database Platform Architect/Specialist is a customer-facing (mostly via Zoom), pre-sale, technical expert. The role collaborates with multiple Oracle teams within Sales and Customer Success (post sale IT Consulting) to drive customer adoption of the Oracle cloud solutions in the presale stage.
* Ability to gather and understand information discovery, business intelligence reporting, query, analytic, and real-time data processing requirements (including the underlying business requirements that drive selection of the tools) and effectively recommend solutions
* Ability to gather data management system requirements, position how and why transactional database and data warehouses are deployed, and effectively recommend solutions
* Ability to gather data integration and data ingestion requirements from a variety of structured, semi-structured, and streaming data sources and effectively recommend solutions
* Ability to discuss tradeoffs in on-premise and cloud-based approaches, understand data transmission requirements, and suggest viable approaches
* Ability to communicate with lines of business and technical audiences
* Expertise in Oracle products and strategies that provide these components and solutions
Members on the team focus on the following areas:
* Information architecture best practices and approaches
* Solution value determination and return on investment with appropriate project phasing aligned to value
* Specific knowledge of certain industries and drivers of potential projects
* Demonstrations using tools and related products that show the potential value of solutions
* Skills needed to develop and manage proof of value tests in labs or at customer site using customer specific data
All candidates must be legally entitled to work in the US and travel as needed
If you would like to be considered, please send an updated resume with full contact details to: ...@oracle.com
Also, please forward this information to anyone you feel might be interested. I appreciate any and all referrals.
Please connect with me on LinkedIn, so we can stay in touch..
My best to you,
Anita Filip | Principal Talent Advisor
North America Talent Advisory
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, management, manager of sales, sales director, sales executive, sales manager, shift lead, team lead, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...