. As a part of the OptumCare network, Southwest Medical is looking for a dynamic Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to work in our Henderson location Southwest Medical Associates(SMA),
an Optum company, is Nevadas largest multi-specialty practice, with over 350 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Our facilities include 22 medical offices, with 13 urgent cares and retail clinics, two lifestyle centers catering to seniors and two outpatient surgery centers. The practice is fully integrated and includes home health, complex disease management, pharmacy services, medical management and palliative care. SMA is actively engaged in population health management, with an emphasis on outcomes, and offers patients compassionate, innovative and high-quality care throughout Nevada. SMA is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our On-Demand Care Department is the largest, most-comprehensive in Nevada for outpatient episodic care, with a quarter million visits annually. The department includes six urgent cares and seven retail clinics, offering a full-spectrum of services, with on-site laboratory, radiology (which includes CT and ultrasound), observation unit and infusion center. Our practice is nearly paperless, with electronic health records, digital radiology, electronic prescriptions and e-visits. The practice encompasses the full scope of urgent care and is evidence-based and protocol driven. Our department also includes a robust telemedicine practice, with nearly 15,000 virtual consultations since 2014. Position Highlights
- The schedule is equitable and flexible, with ample time off.
- Providers work primarily three 12-hour shifts a week, with some weekend, night and holiday shifts distributed evenly among the staff.
- Additional shifts, which are paid at a premium rate, are also available.
- The schedule is ideal for those who desire an alternative work schedule and who do not wish to conform to a traditional five-day work week.
- Our total compensation is extremely competitive, with incentive bonuses and a rich benefits package
Associated topics: care, care physician, family, family medicine, family practice physician, outpatient, physician, practitioner, primary care, urgent