Senior Solutions Engineer
Compensation: $92,040.00 - $130,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experimentation has been the driver of human progress for thousands of years, but even today, experimentation is hard. Our ambition at Optimizely is to make it easy. We do that by deeply empathizing with our customers and delivering a trusted Experimentation Platform that enables them to experiment everywhere: the web, mobile, and every other connected device on the planet
Do you share a passion for technology and business? Do you want to help data-driven companies make better business decisions and absolutely love where you work? As an Optimizely Solutions Engineer you will serve as trusted advisor throughout the Optimizely sales process, with an emphasis on tying business objectives to technology solutions. Helping business users, development teams, and C-level executives all understand how Optimizely will help them deliver the best customer experiences across every digital touchpoint. Join a fast growing, global SE team and make an impact across our organization. It's an exciting time to join Optimizely.
How you will make an impact
* Serve as the technical lead and owner of technical deal strategy.
* Collaborate with Account Executive teams to uncover customer business goals, needs, and pains--and how Optimizely will address them.
* Lead the technical implementation and work with prospective customers to integrate Optimizely into their technology stack, ensuring early customer success and a long-term business relationship.
* Demonstrate the technical capabilities of the Optimizely platform to developer audiences.
* Design, build, and maintain Optimizely demo systems, strategies, and resources.
* Stay on top of industry news, technology products, platforms and partners to ensure you and your team provide and maintain a deep industry and ecosystem expertise.
* Partner closely with our customer success teams to ensure continuity of an amazing customer experience - for life.
* Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to help influence product roadmap based on market/customer requirements.
* Provide technical responses to RFPs and RFIs.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...