As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The OpenText Information Exchange business is a leader in B2B solutions and powered by the world's largest business network in the Cloud. Our Business Networks Solution Consulting team offers a set of solutions that facilitate efficient and secure exchange of information inside and outside of the organization, ranging from on-demand messaging and secure managed file transfer, to B2B integration and B2B applications. The world's largest companies run in the OpenText Cloud that is supported 24/7 by our managed services team and enables 20 billion digital commerce transactions per year.
As an Account Executive at Open Text you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks.
You are comfortable with complex sales cycles. Your track record of successful attainment of your targets will be rewarded with one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry.
You are great at:
* Lead Generation- acquire new customer database from cold calling into high levels within prospect organizations, networking and various customer account lists.
* Become a subject matter expert on the ANX suite of solutions relating to secure remote access, PLM solutions, EDI, and network and security offerings
* Participates in campaigns, product fairs and seminars, works with marketing manager to understand new offers and leads in industry, generates leads independently and follows-up appropriately
* Solution Selling - consults with clients to determine their needs and works with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to generate multi-product/service solutions. Takes initiative to learn new offers and products, as they become available. Able to apply new product knowledge in business development efforts
* Proposal/Presentation Generation incorporates executive summary, ROI analysis, and solution design to develop customer-specific proposals and presentations.
* Develop Scope of Work - works with the customer and engineering team to define and document the project scope
* Relationship Management - develops and manages relationships with current clients to develop additional business as well as ensure a high level of client satisfaction
* Accurate Forecasting - captures activity information on a timely basis as client interactions occur to insure accurate product and services forecasting
What it takes:
Desired Skills and Experience
* Advanced selling skills with a demonstrated track record. 7-10 years selling experience with software, PLM (Siemens or Dassault) and other technology products and solutions; preferably, Managed Services and Cloud
* Experience in managed application delivery and software-as-a-service (SaaS)
* Experience in networking, security, data center solutions, communications and end-user computing.
* Market knowledge and technical knowledge are necessary within automotive, technology, and software industries
* Must possess business experience to analyze client business requirements and develop creative solutions as well as utilize technical resources to complete an accurate and technically assured sales order.
* Demonstrates exceptional communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree is recommended along with equivalent work experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email ...@opentext.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act