Part Time Awake Overnight Counselor - Quaker Street (Northbridge)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Northbridge, Massachusetts, United StatesCategory
Direct CareStarting Salary
The Awake Overnight Counselor - DDS Services provides support to individuals with during the overnight hours. In the morning, the Awake Overnight Counselor assists with morning routines including personal hygeine, meal preparation, medication administration, and transportation.
- Provide support and direction for individuals requiring nighttime assistance
- Implement all procedures that ensure safety of individuals.
- Implement evacuation procedures during drills and emergencies.
- Assist individuals with all morning routines and implement all plans.
- Implement individuals' medical and medication protocols.
- Assist people to access and/or provide all needed transportation.
- Review and complete all required documentation.
- Communicate pertinent information to stakeholders.
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of the physical site.
- Support all program expectations and procedures.
- Maintain all required certifications
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent. At least six months paid or volunteer experience in Social Services field preferred.
Loading some great jobs for you...