At onefinestay, we open doors to the finest homes and villas in the most desirable destinations and deliver one-of-a-kind service to both guests and homeowners around the world. The company launched in London in 2010 became part of Accor in 2016.
With each memorable stay, we deliver a level of personal service and professional hospitality unmatched in the private rental industry. We're looking for a thoughtful, highly organized, problem-solving maverick to join us in New York as a Coordinator. Your mission: to provide seamless experiences for our guests and hosts. We need a jack-of-all-trades who'll stop at nothing to get the job done.
Our Prep/housekeepers Crews are responsible for flawlessly preparing homes between the time a host leaves and their guests arrive. Our teams move from home to home (not unlike ninjas), ensuring each home is spotlessly clean and that 5-star sheets and fluffy towels and toiletries are all in place. Execution must be spot on -- no corner undusted, no sheet wrinkled. We sell a luxury product and making sure our homes are up to this very high standard is all about efficiency, consistency, and uncommon attention to detail.
Qualifications and experience
You'll have a strong work ethic, work well both within a team and thrive when doing a job efficiently and thoroughly. Not only will your attention to detail be excellent, but you'll also have a keen aesthetic eye, and be able to place yourself in the shoes of a very discerning guest. Make no mistake, you'll have to get your hands dirty by scrubbing, vacuuming, and bed-making. Putting a good dose of elbow grease into a job was never a problem for you. You'll have no issue traveling around Manhattan and Brooklyn as someone we can rely on, not wanting to let your team down. This is a physical job, but one where it is easy to see tangible, satisfying results that stem from your hard work and one that is integral to the success of the business.
Other skills required:
* Ability to communicate fluently in English
* Full availability including some weekend days and holidays
* Minimum of a high school degree
* Highly detail-oriented
* Comfortable being on your feet for the majority of the day
* Comfortable working in teams with a positive, \"can-do\" attitude
* Live relatively close in terms of travel time to Manhattan
What you'll receive:
* Paid Training
* Competitive hourly pay ($15.00 p/h )
* A chance to join our career progression program. As we said we're going places and we need good people to help us get there. After a good stint in the Prep Crew, you might move into a supervisory role or perhaps onto a different team. One thing is for sure, if you're on top of your game, you'll have some excellent opportunities.
* A chance to work within a vibrant and fun work environment with like-minded individuals.
* Flexible and amazing culture!
See more here! onefinestay
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.