Registered Nurse - TCU
The city of Columbus is the state capital and largest city in Ohio, with a population of over 870,000. A low unemployment rate and fast growth rate make it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Columbus job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Registered Nurse - TCU Summary:
- Provide direct, high-quality care to patients
- Exercises concern for the resident's welfare, maintains knowledge of the resident's condition
- Administers medications and performs treatment while practicing and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Responsible for the direct and indirect care of residents under the guidance of the Director of Nursing and/or the Assistant Director of Nursing.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing assessments, care and counsel of the resident and family in meeting nursing related needs.
- Performs duties in accordance with physician's orders, the Medical Center's policies, methods, and techniques, and in coordinating with other departments and personnel.
Registered Nurse - TCU Qualifications:
- Prior experience in long-term care preferred
- Current RN license
- American Heart Association BLS certification
- Good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with resident and their family, physician, leadership, support staff and community.