As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious d?cor. Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The Spa Front Desk Receptionist will work as a part of the Spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of guest service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
* Check guests in and out.
* Schedule spa appointments and accurately confirm them in accordance with Omni Hotel & Resorts Moments of Service.
* Up-sell, cross-sell, and pre-sell Mokara services and products.
* Provide tours of the spa and offer/serve beverages as needed.
* Communicate spa promotions with guests.
* Cash handling.
* Excellent customer service and efficient computer skills needed.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in a professional business environment.
* Must have the ability to stand for 7 hours per day.
* Ability to lift, carry, push, pull 30 lbs.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include: AM/PM shift, weekends, holidays.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: beach, club, desk, door attendant, hotel, madison, resort, sheraton, sunset, vip
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.