Manager, Account Management
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Manager, Account Management
Olapic is an innovator in visual content solutions and the only connected platform for the curation, creation, and enhancement of consumer, influencer, and brand visual content. Through a unique combination of technology, content, and expertise, Olapic enables hundreds of the world's top brands to turn their customer journey into a content journey, driving engagement and performance at every touch point. Olapic is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monotype Imaging Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TYPE).
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do, visit us at www.olapic.com.
The Manager, Account Management position will manage a team of account and program managers - responsible for a portfolio of high revenue enterprise clients, creating processes and proactive communication to foster long-term, successful partnerships. The Manager will also work very closely with the Customer Marketing, Professional Services, Technical Support and Product teams.
What you'll be doing:
* Manage a team responsible for the post-Sales business relationships for a portfolio of existing Olapic clients while maintaining customer satisfaction, with some expectation of managing a few large clients independently as a \"player/coach\".
* Coach the team and build methodologies that maximize customer retention, efficient project completion and business growth.
* Build and support the clientele by sharing examples and best practices among our client base.
* Educate them on industry trends, new releases and product enhancements.
* Understand the analytics and ROI behind our tools in order to communicate the value in a tangible way.
* Organize and lead quarterly business reviews for executive stakeholders on assigned accounts.
* Collaborate with both client services and business development to implement process and streamline communication for a fast-growing start-up.
* Expand Olapic's footprint within our Enterprise level Accounts.
* Identify and execute on renewal and upsell opportunities for assigned accounts, as well as opportunities to increase product activation and utilization.
* Work with the product teams to help define go-forward strategies and prioritization.
* Some travel required.
What we're looking for:
* Proven experience in digital marketing, eCommerce, or social media, preferably in a SaaS environment.
* Proven experience managing a client revenue portfolio of at least $2m+ with responsibility for client satisfaction and renewal rates.
* Understanding of (and willingness/desire to learn more) social media and the intersection with brands and eCommerce
* Proven experience navigating complex, global organizations with a sense of urgency.
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams, both internally and client-facing.
* Strategic thinker with analytical experience, attention to detail, and confidence in leading client engagements.
* Experience managing client relationships for enterprise-level brands, including Fortune 500 companies, with high levels of proactivity.
* Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
What's In It For You
* Highly engaged \"Fun\" Committee to keep work enjoyable.
* Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs.
* Substantial vacation time, 12 company holidays, and unlimited sick time.
* Generous 401k match to save for your future, and so much more!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...