Mother Baby Nurse is a Registered Nurse have the dual role of caring for mothers in the postpartum period and caring for the infants. They utilize nursing process to assess, make care plans, implement and educate mothers and families on the care of the infant. Mother/ Baby nurses are good natured and can work independently and with other team members to deliver high quality, safe care to their patients. One or more current year experience in Mother Baby Unit and BCLS certification is required.Duties and Responsibilities:Accountability
Must practice in accordance with the standard of nursing practice at all times.Individual client job descriptions with units specific requirements and instructions are generally available at each facility. Nurses are expected to review these upon assignment.Required Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- A minimum of one-year current experience (within a year) as an R.N. in the specialty they are applying for.
- Current active Registered Nurse license in the state of assignment without disciplinary action.
- Must maintain a current American Heart Association BLS(ACLS, NRP, PALS if applicable)
- Must pass all prerequisite screening requirements (testing, medical and criminal, etc).
- Interpersonal and communication skills/ team player.
- Maintain professional level of conduct as per hospital policy and Nurses24/7 code of conduct.
- Premium Pay !!!
- Daily Pay Available (Direct Deposit or Cash Card)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or Check)
- Per Diem, Local Short and Long term Contracts and Travel
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- View your Schedule, Payroll and Add Availability Online
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Other Bonus Programs
- Free CEUs
- Professional and General Liability Coverage Reimbursement
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Full Time Clinical Director
- Corporate Furnished Housing / Lodging Per-Diem (For those who qualify)
- Travel Expense Allowance (For those who qualify)
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance (For those who qualify)
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, care, coronary, infusion, intensive care, nurse, nurse rn, recovery, registered nurse