- NorthStar Transitions LLC
- $54,070.00 -97,500.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
670 Logan Mill Rd
NorthStar Transitions, Colorado's preeminent substance abuse treatment center, is hiring motivated, passionate individuals. Make a difference while making a living at NorthStar Transitions!
NorthStar Transitions has an opportunity for a licensed therapist in its outpatient office in Boulder, CO.
- Conduct group, family and individual psychotherapy. Groups will consist of IOP and PHP groups.
- Document therapy sessions in accordance with licensing, payor and accreditation guidelines in electronic health record
- Attend group and individual supervision
- Collaborate with care team
- Knowledge of SUD treatment and co-occurring mental health treatment
- Comfortable facilitating a group of 8-12 clients.
- DBT, CBT and MI skills
- Familiarity with twelve steps and other programs of recovery
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Master Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- Licensed as LPC or LCSW in the state of Colorado
- CAC II or LAC
- Option 1: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Option 2: MWR 12:30pm-8:30pm and TF 9am-5pm.
- Salary range: $55k-$65k annually
- Company sponsored health insurance
Associated topics: case, coordinator, disabilities, family, forensic, hcpc, mental, npho, outreach, social
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...