Industry: Defense/Security Clearance - Top Secret - SCI
Type: Full Time
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Senior Principal Intelligence Analyst with experience working with Persistent Infrared (PIR) data. The PIR analyst will support the Advanced Technical Exploitation Program (ATEP). All work will be completed at the customer site, the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC).
Roles & Responsibilities: The selected analyst will be responsible for:
- PIR exploitation analysis and dissemination tactics in an effort to answer customer requirements.
- Drafting reports, exploiting, and analyzing PIR data using a variety of algorithms, technical tools, and resources
- Communicate across teams and directly with customers to ensure product quality and all data requirement specifics are met
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field with over 9 years of Intelligence-related data experience; 4 additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a college degree; 7 Years' experience with Masters.
- Experience exploiting PIR data either in first, second, or third phase analysis settings
- Experience analyzing and drafting reports directly related to PIR data
- Experience fulfilling national level DoD requirements in an effort to answer highly technical questions pertaining to PIR data collection
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience working with classification handling and marking protocols.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship required
Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering& Math (STEM) field
- Familiarity with PIR collection architecture and/or analysis
- Experience collaborating with customers across the intelligence community
- Experience using any of the following tools: ArcGIS, IOTS, TMS, Google Earth, CATS, Opticks, SIPRNet and JWICS experience.
- Experience working in NASIC or directly with NASIC analysts/customers
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. - provided by Dice Associated topics: sci, security clearance, security investigation, sensitive compartmented information, single scope background investigation, ssbi, top secret sci, ts sci