The Senior Director of the Communications and Change Management Office (CCMO) will develop and execute communications and change management strategies to enable the adoption and acceptance of new technologies and evolving business processes within the NYU community. The incumbent will partner with key stakeholders to establish best practices and performance measures for the CCMO in order to improve the success of new initiatives and to advance strategic objectives for the enterprise. The Senior Director will lead branding and marketing programs in support of existing technology products and services to raise employee awareness and engagement.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop vision, goals and strategies for the Communications and Change Management Office (CCMO) and ensure that change and communications efforts are continuously aligned.
- Introduce and utilize a consistent, best practice change methodology and toolkit for all change efforts across NYU to maximize effectiveness and value.
- Drive the awareness and adoption of change management principles at all levels of organization, with a focus on engaging and supporting senior leaders on their role in change management.
- Partner with the Institutional Solution team, business partners, and colleagues ensure efficient collaboration, planning and delivery of change and communications initiatives.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of change initiatives across the enterprise and ensure that efforts are coordinated and balanced across portfolios, stakeholder and end user groups.
- Identify and manage the impact of major programs and transformation initiatives on the organization and its various community members, tracking risks and developing mitigation strategies.
- Develop and execute strategic branding, marketing and communications strategies and plans in support of NYU IT's short-term and long-term objectives.
- Provide understanding and insight into the needs, desires, and communication preferences of target audiences.
- Produce high-quality content and graphics to raising awareness and adoption of existing services.
- Define and measure success metrics to evaluate effectiveness of change management efforts and use the data to inform continuous improvement initiatives.
- Benchmark capabilities, processes and tools both internally and externally. Build and execute plans to continually mature and expand skills and capabilities.
- Lead and develop a high-performing team of communication and change management experts.
About NYU IT -NYU IT CORE BELIEFS
We demonstrate our core beliefs everyday in our interactions, attitude and performance.
People at the heart of everything we do: We listen to our clients, and colleagues, and use our expertise to anticipate and address their needs.
Create space to innovate: We challenge assumptions and seek out fresh perspectives and new ways of thinking to fuel our productivity.
Right promise. Right delivery: We set clear goals and priorities, and execute with speed and agility to deliver better results.
Share information. Build trust: We engage in open and honest communications that reflect inclusiveness, fairness and respect for each other.
Teams and partnerships work. Boundaries don t: We collaborate to maximize the value we bring to NYU because our best ideas come from working together.
Insist on excellence: We take pride in what we do, strive to improve constantly and hold ourselves accountable for the results.Qualifications
Required Education:Bachelor's Degree in business, organizational behavior, psychology or related field.Preferred Education:Master's Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development or related field.Required Experience:10+ years of progressive experience in designing and leading enterprise-wide Change Management. Experience must include significant work with senior leadership on change management. 7+ years Management experience.Preferred Experience:1+ years Familiarity with Agile and Lean methodologies.Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:Ability to drive change to meet organizational and strategic goals and passion for helping organizations improve and transform through effective management of change. Ability to multi-task under time sensitive schedules and where multiple projects are pursued concurrently with good process orientation and attention to detail without losing sight of the 'big picture' perspective. Ability to work across silos, connect the work of disparate groups and build consensus around best practices in change management. Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to lead and execute business programs. Excellent written, oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to effectively share information and work collaboratively with business group leaders, executive management. Excellent quantitative/qualitative skills plus the ability to present and communicate ideas and complex material effectively both to small groups and large audiences. Experience managing the compilation of complex data including the ability to draw meaningful conclusions from data sets.Additional Information
EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...