Epic Principal Trainer - Information Technology
Compensation: $115,530.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
New York, New York
Day Flex (United States of America)
Information Technology - Impacting Lives
Epic Trainer - Information Technology
Join the Information Technology team at New York's #1-ranked hospital.
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient's life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others.
This position is responsible for achieving in-depth knowledge of assigned Epic applications and must be able to communicate effectively to end users in a classroom, through a webinar or eLearning and at-the-elbow. The Epic Trainer drives strategic training efforts for management while ensuring the success of training programs and curriculum by collaborating with team members to develop the training program, creating curriculum, and building out training environments. This position will participate in eLearning QA and will provide support during implementations. As a Trainer for the Enterprise Epic initiative, this individual will collaborate with appropriate technical and operational leaders from affiliated institutions.
This is a Day shift position working Monday-Friday.
* Instructional design and delivery experience
* Epic Orders Certification
* Bachelor's degree
* Epic Module Certification obtained within six months of employment
* 5 or more years of previous work related experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2019 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2019 \"America's Best Employers in New York State\" - Forbes
* 2019 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, developer, php, python, sde, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...