Director of Pharmacy
Compensation: $156,365.00 - $159,620.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Queens, New York
Day (United States of America)
Other Hospitals Use Advanced Pharmacy Practices -
We Create Them
Join the patient-inspired team at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, a 535-bed tertiary care facility and bring new meaning to your career as you play a crucial role in world-class care and caring. Here, putting patients first is our mission, which means we stay committed to excellence in all aspects of our organization, including patient access. Our main pharmacy utilizes a robot while the retail and specialty pharmacy utilizes cutting edge technology including automated equipment for dispensing and packing medication. And as we look to the promising future ahead, we seek a talented leader like you to drive continuous improvement and build on our success as New York's #1-ranked hospital and #5-ranked hospital in the nation (U.S.News & World Report).
Director of Pharmacy
As the Director of Pharmacy, you will be supported under the leadership of the Vice President and Chief Medical Officer for NYP Queens and the Vice President, and Apothecary-in-Chief at NYP to lead the strategic direction and growth of our Pharmacy. You will lead a team of over 70 clinical and administrative staff, and foster an environment of engagement and professional development. You will implement quality improvement initiatives to enhance access to care including developing a decentralized pharmacy model, grow our retail pharmacy and optimize utilization of the 340B Program. You will ensure compliance with regulatory standards and budgetary oversight while embracing our organizational dedication to patient-centered care. .
* Master's degree or PharmD
* Progressive leadership experience driving strategic and business planning, employee engagement, financial and operational performance for an hospital based pharmacy
* Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills with a proven track record of collaborative and consensus building
* NYS Pharmacy License
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2019 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2019 \"America's Best Employers in New York State\" - Forbes
* 2019 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: bacteria, clinical, dietician, health, immunology, metabolism, nutrition, nutritionist, therapeutic, toxicologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...