Direct-hire opportunities for experienced and entry-level Welders! Multiple positions available with our growing manufacturing and fabrication facility located in Upstate NY, approx. 45 minutes east of Buffalo.
- Welders will be responsible for safe operation and care/maintenance of equipment, tacking and welding steel, jigs, fixtures, and turning rigs in accordance with welding codes and specifications.
- Use of prep tools such as grinder, chippers and arc gouging equipment.
- Uses an assortment of measuring tools such as straight edge, tape, welding gauges, etc. to ensure proper weld dimensions.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Trade school education supplemented by special study or on the job training.
- Certification for welding processes and procedures.
- Skill proficiency assessment/test will be provided to candidates invited for interview.
Positions available are on a 2nd-Shift work schedule. OT is also available.
Training provided during the daytime shift before switching over.
Employee reimbursement for PPE, shoes, glasses, etc.Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Associated topics: burner, gas metal arc welding, grinder, ironworker, metal inert gas, mig, rail, steel, tig, weld