Great opportunity for a friendly and outing individual!
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, and issuing visitor badges
- Coordinating of invoices.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Receive all incoming mail, interdepartmental mail, notices, messages and memoranda daily; sorts according to appropriate destination; distributes to all departments and persons.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports and other documents.
- High School Diploma.
- Previous experience in a front desk role.
- High attention to detail
This opportunity will go fast so apply today!Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.