Wealth Strategist, Financial Planning
Compensation: $104,783.33 - $178,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
WHO WE ARE:
Lenox Wealth Advisors is a wealth management firm that develops and executes sophisticated financial plans and builds custom investment portfolios for our clients, including individuals, families, trusts, not-for-profit organizations, and business entities.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Playing a key role on a client-facing team providing support to Wealth Advisors and Sales Relationship Managers and their clients with sophisticated financial planning, sales and white-glove client service. This includes meeting with clients to perform a fact find, gathering documents, preparing and presenting a financial plan, and following up to execute on the financial planning recommendations.
* Utilizing knowledge and experience in the areas of comprehensive estate planning, insurance & risk management, investments, retirement planning, tax planning, philanthropy, and educational planning to develop high-value holistic financial plans.
* Working to keep clients actively engaged in the planning process and to ensure an exceptional client experience. This would include connecting with clients regularly and taking every opportunity to add value to the relationship.
* Maintain a comprehensive list of financial planning action items that includes all current outstanding planning items for the client.
* Pitch prospective clients on the benefits of the CFO platform in collaboration with the Relationship Manager.
* Consistently and proactively follow up with clients to ensure timely execution of all planning strategies.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
You will have a bachelor's degree and CFP designation preferred along with 4+ years of experience as a financial planner. Prior experience working with a large client base with direct client interaction on financial planning matters required. You will have a working knowledge of comprehensive estate planning, insurance & risk management, investment management (including asset classes, global market happenings, and diversification strategies), retirement planning, tax planning, philanthropy and educational planning. You will be proficient in developing customized financial plans. You will be detail-oriented with good multi-tasking & follow-up skills, excellent administrative and organizational skills and exceptional oral and written communication capabilities. You will be able to work constructively and collaboratively with a high producing sales team, asset managers and cross-departmental partners.
Associated topics: broker, customer, client, life insurance agent, phone, retail, sales, sales agent, sales position, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...