Excellent Opportunity for a Mohs Surgeon in Lancaster, PA
Job ID # ** Lancaster is a phenomenal theater community with excellent education establishments and is centrally located**
1 hr. 15 min. from Philadelphia & Baltimore
2 1/2-3 hours from Manhattan
2 hours to Washington, DC
approx. 45 minutes to Hershey, PA**
Extremely busy Pennsylvania Dermatology practice is adding a full-time Mohs Surgeon to their team. Excellent opportunity for a Board-Certified Dermatologist/Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon in Pennsylvania. Full-time opportunity, 4 or 5 days/week - your choice! Established patient base and excellent referrals will keep you busy on day one!
- Candidate must be Fellowship Trained in Mohs/BC Dermatologist
- Full-Time Opportunity, 4 or 5 days/week, your choice!
- See patients for a mix of Mohs/Dermatology
- Receive referrals from 5 full time providers who are eager to keep you busy!
- Full Benefits
Ready for your confidential interview? Please contact Robyn Stockhorst at ext. 5
or email your confidential CV to for immediate consideration. Contact:Robyn Stockhorst
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: Ext. 5 MyDermRecruiter
is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at .
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...