319 Spring St
Caregiver/Home Care Aide/PCA/CNA
Be part of a team that really cares!
Join us in helping seniors and disabled adults live independently in their own homes.
Hiring caring, kind, and compassionate individuals whose calling is to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Provides personal care such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Prepares meals and snacks. May shop for groceries
- Provides companionship and assistance with hobbies
- Performs homemaking activities which include: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
Positions Available for caregiver companions (sitters), certified nursing assistants, certified home health aides, home care aides, and personal care aides.
Interviews held daily.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Past caregiving experience is preferred but not required; we have a great training program in place
- Must have a sympathetic attitude towards the care of the sick, and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
- A valid driver license or State ID
Loading some great jobs for you...