* Oversee a portfolio of digital media clients, with a focus on strategic vision, team management, process refinement, and financial administration * Manage all projects to ensure the highest level of quality assurance, performance and innovation * Oversee/Develop DR and Brand strategies that drive client KPI's including Cost-Per-Acquisition, Unaided Awareness, Intent, Linkage, etc * Help clients orchestrate and leverage all available digital platforms including display, video, mobile, social and search to drive measurable results * Steward client interest in the areas of tracking and delivering measurable results and analytics, market knowledge, and audience insights * Promote when appropriate, the use of other agency services - research, technology, creative, etc. - in executing the media campaigns and cohesive programs * Stay well versed of new technologies and trends in order to apply strategically to client's business as well as proactively construct business building ideas
* Work collaboratively in planning sessions regarding client strategy and approach, providing leadership, consultation and acting as a voice for digital media * Establish and manage relationships with senior media clients as well as be a key agency contact and resource for clients across other disciplines/departments * Partner with other brand agency leads to deliver unified cross-platform strategies and ideas * Collaborate with agency cross functional teams to deliver cohesive business solutions and strategies * Manages workflow, efficient and profitable servicing of clients, staffing levels, fosters healthy team structure, team assignments
* Manage and oversee monthly and end of campaign client billing, digital media budget reconciliations * Maintain knowledge of reporting, analytic, auditing, and financial platforms and tools along with their functionality
Leadership & Management Competencies
* Keep other agency departments informed about the digital media work produced for clients and best practices * Liaise with high-level brand representatives including VPs and CMOs * Enforce established agency policies and procedures; work continually * Assist in new business efforts as needed * Provide leadership/motivation and convey the vision and values of the agency to media staff * Critiques, conducts reviews, performance evaluation of media team to ensure that effective, efficient and profitable staff operations are maintained; working closely with Associate Media Directors and other assigned staff to provide mentorship and guidance to the team * Serve as point of escalation for client issues and concerns
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.