Compensation: $132,420.00 - $206,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
The Director leads a team that drives strategic development and execution of the Spark Precision campaigns across Display, Mobile, Native, and Video channels. The Director assists with digital programmatic planning for large budget campaigns with complex executions and is responsible for generating strategic insights while driving learnings across the full suite of the client's activities. The Director serves as the escalation point of contact for clients & internal teams. He/she will work in close partnership with clients, media partners, and Spark digital investment team.
While providing senior-level thought leadership on audience strategies and campaign optimization, the Director builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with agency partners and the client services team alike. He/she supports campaign activity, deliverables for the team, and facilitates the training and development of the team. The Director stewards the team's development and determines each team member's assignments and bandwidth, distributing work as needed.
* Assume accountability and ownership of overall client precision investment
* Oversee a team of 14 traders; support team members with campaign execution
* Proactive & consistent communication with client & liase with strategy, planning, analytics, data architecture, etc. to run point on all precision activity
* Galvanize, motivate, and inspire across the Agency media teams.
* Demonstrate collaborative, confident, and persuasive client management skills.
* Direct & assist with the daily work flow of all Spark precision campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation and maintenance, and post-buy recaps
* Implement process with team members to respond to RFPs, build strategic campaign plans, communicate service offerings, and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion
* Review client deliverables for quality, ensuring that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
* Understand and effectively communicate Spark Precision Team's value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
* Participate in forecasting exercises for senior management
* Embrace and encourage a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
* Adopt established account management standards and program management best practices
* Train, mentor, and develop direct reports & team members
Associated topics: administrative, administrative officer, administrative staff, associate, document, front office, food, operation, staff, support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...