Morgan Stanley, a market leader in the U.S., Europe, Asia and emerging markets, has been re-defining the meaning of financial services since our founding in 1935. With our global reach and local presence, our firm brings expertise and resources to help meet clients' needs and challenges, as well as a commitment to sustainability, innovation, philanthropy, diversity and inclusion.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM)
For more than 40 years MSIM has provided client-centric investment and risk-management solutions to a wide range of investors and institutions. Our clients include corporations, pension plans, intermediaries, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, endowments and foundations, governments and consultant partners worldwide. Investment strategies span the risk/return spectrum across geographies, investment styles and asset classes, including equity, fixed income, alternatives and private markets. More than 20 investment teams are organized by capability: Solutions & Multi-Asset, Real Assets, Active Fundamental Equity, Private Credit & Equity, Global Fixed Income and Global Liquidity.
MSIM was established in 1975 as a subsidiary of Morgan Stanley Group Inc. As of June 30, 2019, MSIM employs 665 investment professionals worldwide in 22 countries and offers its clients personalized attention, the intelligence and creativity of some of the brightest professionals in the industry and access to the global resources of Morgan Stanley. As of June 30, 2019, MSIM managed US$497 billion in assets for its clients.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
* Build and establish rapport with key centers of influence within local offices / regional investment centers to build MSIM brand awareness
* Profiling financial advisors to offer a solutions based approach in building relationships within assigned territory
* Generate sales through a balance of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management & external (3rd party) wire-house advisor offices
* Comprehension and ability to communicate on key technical topics to include: investment strategies, products and capital market conditions
* Performs other duties/work assignments occasionally assigned by management team
* Ability to drive, coordinate or deliver regional or home office based training events & product roadshows
* Maintain regular feedback loop with Regional Sales Specialist and direct manager
* Comfort with largely formulaically based compensation system
* Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of relevant sales/marketing experience with an investment management organization or other financial services firm
* Series 7 and 63 and/or 66 licenses preferred
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
* High degree of professionalism, organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure while managing multiple responsibilities
* Demonstrated success in taking initiative and delivering immediate and independent action to solve business problems
* Must be able to work in a rapid and fast paced environment
* Commitment to a team-oriented environment and a willingness to openly share ideas and leverage the expertise of others in order to generate new ideas
* Desire to potentially acquire full time Hybrid/External Specialist Role Associated topics: management, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, shift lead, supervisor, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.