Senior Financial Engineer
Compensation: $134,300.00 - $147,950.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Insurance
* Strong academic background, MSc or PhD in relevant areas like Financial Engineering, Mathematical Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Econometrics
* Work plus academic experience up to 5 years in developing, calibrating and documenting financial models - credit risk or structured finance a plus
* Understanding of model development, statistics and econometrics
* Good development skills in one of the following technologies: C++, VBA, MATLAB, Python or R
* Understanding of fixed income; understanding of structured finance is a plus
* Good oral and written communication skills, able to communicate clearly and succinctly
* Highly organized and efficient, with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...