E-Commerce Merchandising Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for modern women of purpose. How? By delivering luxury-quality clothing via a seamless, direct-to-consumer stylist experience.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are all passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We take our work (but never ourselves) very seriously. We're data obsessors who like nice clothes. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we've built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we've got going on.
About this role:
The E-Commerce Merchandising Associate will be responsible for assisting in ensuring we are delivering a top notch onsite customer experience and that our assortment can support all of our ecommerce merchandising needs. This position will have a critical role in establishing strategies and driving growth in the e-commerce channel. This individual will be tasked with analyzing our ecommerce business relative to plans, past season hindsights, and current selling. They will work closely with many core teams at MM and be directly involved in establishing future MM e-commerce goals, ensuring optimal product assortments and deliver excellent experience. He or she plays a crucial role in keeping the MMachine running!
What will you do?
* Own website merchandising, highlighting the appropriate product and letting the vision of each collection show through on site
* Create and report on landing pages for all marketing, acquisition, and online sales pushes ensuring a seamless customer experience throughout the e-commerce funnel
* Set-up, test, and report on website promotions to ensure the offering functions properly pre and post-launch
* Assist merchant in website reporting, customer feedback, and other related data to make weekly sales and product recommendations to the merchandising and leadership teams in order to drive revenue
* Provide insights and data for seasonal hindsights, recommending products / concepts to anniversary and identifying gaps in the assortment
* Support merchant during the buying process to ensure channel buys / size breaks are accurate for business and customer needs
* Manage the content and launch calendars that are the source of truth for cross functional teams
* Support Merchandising leads in strategizing, assorting and launching new products
* Carryout design and merchandising vision when putting together product and landing page recommendations for weekly email messages
* Present strategies to Manager, Head of Merchandising, and cross functional partners for new sales opportunities and optimizations on site
What skills do you have?
* Highly organized self-starter with extreme attention to detail
* 1-3 years of relevant work experience
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office highly preferred, specifically Microsoft Excel
* Knowledge of Google Suite highly preferred
* Knowledge of Magento valued but not required
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Collaborative, flexible team member with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
* Leadership potential
* Assertive / independent thinker
Associated topics: business analyst, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, client, consult, consultant, information technology consultant, marketing, sales
Loading some great jobs for you...