The Mirbeau Companies are thrilled to be expanding the Mirbeau Inn & Spa brand to the village of Rhinebeck, NY - scheduled to open in the fall of 2019. This brand new hotel, restaurant, and spa will feature 50 guestrooms, a 12,000-square-foot spa, and fitness center, 3,000 square-feet of meeting and conference space. The Mirbeau Inn & Spa will provide a luxurious resort experience that is easily accessible by train from the NYC Metro area and Albany Capital district.
Mirbeau Inn and Spa is seek Night Auditors to join its team. All Night Auditors will be reporting to the Controller, the essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Check and balance all money for the entire day and night
- Ensure all totals in cash, credit cards, and guest ledger match with all total checks
- Go through and check all five F&B outlets
- Print a cashier all shift closing reports. Make sure all checks balance with this report
- Print a point of sale closing report. This report has to match with point 4, otherwise everything must be rechecked
- Print Night Audit report
- If checks are posted incorrectly, correct them. Adjust all credit cards charges and transfer all direct bill accounts to city ledger
- Bundle all prints of credit cards per company and take off one copy
- Print a status report for Accounting and complete the Manager's Daily Report. Make sure all data is processed into the computer by 6:00AM
- Provide effective communication to the F.O. Manager and Controller
- Ensure all work given to Accounting is neatly and properly completed
- Make recommendations for improvement within the Night Audit area to the F.O. Manager and Accounting Department
- Attend all scheduled meetings as deemed necessary by the hotel
- Train all personnel in Night Audit Department if needed
- Report problems encountered during audit procedure to Controller, F.O. Manager, F&B Manager, etc.
- Help Front Desk staff with daily operations and maintain communication between shifts
- Have full knowledge and follow through with company policies and procedures, fire and emergency procedures, and be able to act accordingly
- Report to work at scheduled time with proper clean uniform and nametag
The health and well-being of our team members is a high priority at Mirbeau. As an employer of choice, we offer premium pay and rewarding benefits.
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off for Full-Time employees
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 50% discount on Spa Services
- 25% discount on Nail Services
- 20% discount on Food
- Employee Rate on Guest Rooms at both of our locations
We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
If you desire employment in a beautiful setting with opportunities for growth, Mirbeau is the place for you!
Please include a resume to be considered.