The Mirbeau Companies are thrilled to be expanding the Mirbeau Inn & Spa brand to the village of Rhinebeck, NY - scheduled to open in the fall of 2019. This brand new hotel, restaurant, and spa will feature 50 guestrooms, a 12,000-square-foot spa, and fitness center, 3,000 square-feet of meeting and conference space. The Mirbeau Inn & Spa will provide a luxurious resort experience that is easily accessible by train from the NYC Metro area and Albany Capital district.
Mirbeau Inn and Spa is seeking Housekeepers to join its team. All Housekeepers will be reporting to the Executive Housekeeper and the Housekeeper Supervisor the essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Effectively clean assigned guests rooms as directed by the Executive Housekeeper or Housekeeping Supervisor
- Obtain room key and understand sections of rooms to be clean
- Begins by making sure housekeeping cart is stocked with supplies and linen
- Remove all dirty linen, glassware, trash from the room
- Make up beds
- Check drawers, replace supplies, check for articles left behind and turn in to the Front Desk with room number and date on it
- Dust all furniture, pictures, window sills, wash floors, and vacuum carpets
- Straighten furniture, draw curtains, check light bulbs, and replace brochures/collateral to compendium
- Clean bathroom fixtures, bathtubs, shower stalls, shower curtain, tiles, sinks, counters, and toilets
- Wax and/or polish surfaces if needed
- Make final check of room and report clean rooms ready to Housekeeping Supervisor or Executive Housekeeper
- Clean rooms on list in a sensible order until list/section is complete
- In occupied rooms (stayovers) clean in same fashion as a check out plus arrange guest belongings in a neat manner
- Use only cleaning products mixed and issued by the Housekeeping Department
- Complete all required paperwork as directed by the Executive Housekeeper / Housekeeping Supervisor
- Report any problems or unusual situations to the Housekeeping Supervisor / Executive Housekeeper
- Make rollaway beds or cribs and put into closet as needed
- Respond to guest complaints or requests and follow through to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction
- Maintain cleanliness in the housekeeping closets
- Ensure all keys, equipment, and supplies are used correctly and are returned to the Housekeeping Department as required
- Attend all scheduled meetings as deemed necessary by the resort
- Perform any additional assignments as directed by the Executive Housekeeper / Housekeeping Supervisor
- Report to work in a clean uniform with nametag at scheduled time
The health and well-being of our team members is a high priority at Mirbeau. As an employer of choice, we offer premium pay and rewarding benefits.
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off for Full-Time employees
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 50% discount on Spa Services
- 25% discount on Nail Services
- 20% discount on Food
- Employee Rate on Guest Rooms at both of our locations
We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
If you desire employment in a beautiful setting with opportunities for growth, Mirbeau is the place for you!
Please include a resume to be considered.
Associated topics: aide, cleaner, guest room attendant, housekeeping, pool attendant, resort, room, room attendant, turndown attendant, white